![CDATA[ [if IE 9] ]]>
You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Documents (in English)
Documents (en français)
Online Registration and Credentials
RA VI-Ext. (2023)
Work in progress
List of Participants
P-5 - Governance reform evaluation and constituent body structures
5. Governance reform evaluation and constituent body structures
(1) Congress will consider the results and of external evaluation of WMO governance reform, notethe analysis and actions taken by the Executive Council and decide on those recommended to Congress. In this regard, Congress will direct the Executive Council to oversee the implementation of its decisions.
Doc. 4.3(3) - Revised Terms of Reference of the Research Board - Draft 2
(re-scheduled from Science Day, referred in Resolutions 5(1) and 5(2))
Doc. 5(1) - Actions emanating from the evaluation of the governance reform
- Report of the external evaluation of WMO governance reform
- Summary of analysis of evaluation recommendations by the Executive Council
(2) In accordance with Article 8 (f) and (g) of the WMO Convention, Congress will review the current constituent bodies, as well as additional bodies, established by Congress, decide on the appropriateness of current structures and make adjustments, as necessary, for the nineteenth financial period.
Doc. 5(2) - Constituent body structures for the nineteenth financial period - Draft 3
(3) In accordance with Article 8 (h) of the WMO Convention, Congress will consider amendments to the Terms of Reference of the Financial Advisory Committee recommended by the Executive Council.
Doc. 5(3) - Amendments to the terms of reference of FINAC
All Day Event
Created at 04/03/2023 13:24 by Elena Manaenkova
Last modified at 30/05/2023 11:49 by Elena Manaenkova
Use this page to add attachments to an item.